Thursday, January 14, 2010

The First Chapter...



I'm Terrance, a 30-something Film Producer here in DC who just bought his first home. It's a lovely 1900's Victorian on the Unit Block of Q Street NW.

3 BR/1 BA and alot of charm.

It also needs EXTENSIVE work. Roof, plumbing, HVAC, floors, kitchen, bathrooms--the works.

It's rare that someone's first home would be a fixer-upper like this one. So I decided to start a blog to archive the process, and share updates with friends, family, and other interested parties. [perhaps someone out there JUST LIKE ME is doing this exact same thing right now in DC ?]

Plus: I'm a documentarian at heart. I like to take pictures. And video. and whatever else can capture the moment. So I'll be sure to post alot of media content.

I've never blogged before...actually made fun of those who did. but look: here I am GETTING MY BLOG ON. 

Maybe I'll start a Twitter feed by time this is all over ;-)

let's do this.






0 comments:

Post a Comment