Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On Cash Flow....

this process is all about the cash flow.  I have a construction loan, so whats where the cash is coming from for this renovation.

and when you're dealing with a contractor [who ALWAYS needs $$] and a slow bank and a SLOWER mortgage company and a title company, that cash flow is, at best, a trickle.

So its beginning to put the squeeze on our schedule.  we can still do this in the 6 month window, but we'll need to pick up the pace a bit.

you'd think that one could get better service after dropping all that cash, but then I remember that I'm not anywhere near close to being Donald Trump...so to the back of the line/bottom of the pile my requests go...

but have no fear.  I intend to be the squeaky wheel over here...they WILL know my name [they kinda do already]

0 comments:

Post a Comment