Thursday, September 30, 2010

Settling in....

so, we've finally moved in!  crazy.  really crazy.  its kind of hard to believe b/c when i take a look around I can still see each corner of the place in its former condition as clear as day:  the moldy carpet.  the massive holes in the rotted floors.  the bombed-out kitchen.  the NASTY basement.

but now its all transformed.  and it looks damn good [if I do say so myself]

the last couple of weeks, have been as intense/busy as any other during the process because you just want to start LIVING.  get that sock drawer going.  where do the spatulas go?  have we tried the dishwasher yet? where's the TP?

all ho-hum decisions, but they are the ones that you have to make so you can continue the "settling in"

I'm looking forward to the weekend when we can kick the feet up on the couch and just chiiiiill.  maybe watch the Jets march on their road to the Super Bowl.  I'm aiming for week 11 [lets hope we're still in it]

here's some pics from recent weeks, its not quite ready for "the big reveal" but I'll keep posting stuff up until then

0 comments:

Post a Comment